OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
Radical hope. Compassionate change. Equipping those affected by chronic physical and mental illness through community and education rooted in Jesus Christ.
Chronic Joy Ministry offers awareness materials for chronic illness, mental illness and caregivers, which highlight the significant impact of illness on every aspect of life – marriage, family, faith, finances, friendships, education, hobbies and work.
FREE printable Fact Sheets: Create awareness, increase knowledge and support education in a quick and easy format by sharing with those in your sphere of influence – friends, family, churches, small groups, co-workers and neighbors.
Chronic illness affects nearly 1 in 2 people – approximately 155 million people in the United States alone – almost half of the world’s population. Invisible illness characterizes approximately 96% of those with chronic illness.
WHO WE ARE
- 501(c)3 non-profit – find us on GuideStar
- Meet our Board of Directors
- Watch our Introduction Video
- Read our Statement of Faith
- Write for us
- Join us in our mission. View our Licensing Agreement
- Connect with us: email@example.com
- Give to further the important work of Chronic Joy Ministry
We were featured in Just Between Us magazine. Read our interview HERE.
We also shared a message at Oakwood Church. You can watch the video below.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a wide variety of programs to meet the needs of all those affected by chronic physical and mental illness. We are committed to our core values:
Awareness: Raising awareness – through print and online resources – of the significant impact of chronic illness on every aspect of life.
Community: Extending the invitation to community through sharing your story, materials for small groups, a wide-range of service ideas and vital opportunities to join in the movement and growth of Chronic Joy.
Education: Providing faith-based educational materials through our website, Bible studies and free printables.
- THRIVE BIBLE STUDY SERIES: Discovering Hope, Finding Purpose, Embracing Worth, Encountering Joy (coming in 2019)
- ABIDE BIBLE STUDY SERIES: I Take You in Sickness & Health
- COMPANION RESOURCE: Grace, Truth & Time: Facilitating Small Groups That Thrive
- DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- AVAILABILITY TO SPEAK to your small group, church or organization
We are grateful to those individuals and organizations who donate their skills, gifts, time and talents to further the work of the ministry.
PAMELA PIQUETTE, President and Co-Founder
is a wife of more than 30 years, mom of three adult children and grandmother of two adorable granddaughters. She enjoys hot tea, walking her Teddy Bear dog named Cocoa, and reading – almost always more than one book at a time.
Pamela has Ehlers-Danlos, chronic migraines and a host of other conditions.
CINDEE SNIDER RE, Author and Co-Founder,
is wife of 26 years to the man she loves most in this world, mama of five world-shaking creatives (ages 17-25), author, photographer, craver of quiet, lover of cotton, denim, Jesus and tea.
Cindee and four of her five kids have Ehlers-Danlos and myriad co-existing conditions.
AN INCONVENIENT FRIENDSHIP
Ours is a story both just beginning and decades in the making.
(9 minute length)