WELCOME TO CHRONIC JOY!
Chronic Joy is a global resource ministry dedicated to compassionately serving all those affected by chronic illness, chronic pain, mental illness, and disability.
The word disability means a lack of ability. And the word chronic means persisting for a long time. In terms of illness and pain, chronic is often considered something that lasts longer than three months. Some suggest one-year or more. Disability by cultural definition is a long-term and often permanent lack of ability. So in a sense, chronic disability might better describe how many of us live with a long-time inability to (fill in the blank). No matter the words, ultimately illness, pain, and disability impact the individual and all those who love him or her.
We invite you to find at-your-finger-tip tools, resources, prayer, community, and so much more!
Chronic Joy offers awareness materials for chronic illness, mental illness, and caregivers. These highlight the significant impact of illness on every aspect of life – faith, family, finances, friendships, education, hobbies, employment, and marriage.
FREE printable Fact Sheets: Create awareness, increase knowledge and support education in a quick and easy format. Share them with those in your sphere of influence – friends, family, churches, small groups, co-workers and neighbors.
WHO WE ARE ABOUT CHRONIC JOY®
- 501(c)3 non-profit – find us on GuideStar. Click here to view our report.
- Who We Are & What We Do – Printable Brochure
- Chronic Joy Programs – Printable Brochure
- 2020 Annual Report – Printable
- Meet our Leadership
- Watch our Introduction Video
- Read our Statement of Faith
- Write for Us
- Join us in our mission. View our Licensing Agreement
- Connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give to further the important work of Chronic Joy Ministry
We were featured in Just Between Us magazine. Read our interview HERE.
We also shared a message at Oakwood Church. You can watch the video below.
WHAT WE OFFER
ABOUT CHRONIC JOY®
As a global resource ministry dedicated to compassionately serving all those affected by chronic illness, mental illness, chronic pain, and disability, we are committed to our core values:
Raising awareness about chronic illness, mental illness, and caregivers, highlighting the significant impact of illness on every aspect of life – faith, family, finances, friendships, education, hobbies, employment, and marriage.
Prayer, service, creativity, movement, and generosity are hallmarks of cultivating community, a slow and intentional work that takes time and courage. There are vital opportunities for you to join in the movement and growth of Chronic Joy.
Providing faith-based educational materials through:
- Resources for chronic illness, mental illness, and caregivers, parents, children, teens, young adults, leaders, and churches.
- More than 100 webpages filled with faith-based, thoughtfully developed, and deeply meaningful content.
- A comprehensive and growing library of curated books.
- 200+ audio blogs and counting.
- Chronic Joy Study Series designed specifically for those affected by chronic illness.
- 70+ free printables with more great content on the way!
- An extensive collection of free, high-res, faith-based images available for immediate download.
- A dozen guest posts every month bursting with encouraging, hope-filled, and inspirational stories.
Prayer is the heart beat of Chronic Joy®.
We are grateful to those individuals and organizations who donate their skills, gifts, time and talents. Each one helps to further the work of the ministry.
Click on an image to learn more.
PAMELA PIQUETTE, Executive Director and Co-Founder
is a wife of more than 30 years, mom of three adult children and grandmother of three adorable grandchildren. She enjoys hot tea, walking her Teddy Bear dog named Cocoa, and reading – almost always more than one book at a time.
Pamela has Ehlers-Danlos, chronic migraines and a host of other conditions.
CINDEE SNIDER RE, Author, Photographer, and Co-Founder,
is wife of 26 years to the man she loves most in this world, mama of five world-shaking creatives (ages 18-26), author, photographer, craver of quiet, lover of cotton, denim, Jesus and tea.
Cindee and four of her five kids have Ehlers-Danlos and myriad co-existing conditions.
OUR STORY • WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
ABOUT CHRONIC JOY®
AN INCONVENIENT FRIENDSHIP
Ours is a story both just beginning and decades in the making.
(9 minute length)