AUTHORIZATION AND CONSENT
Completing and submitting this form grants Chronic Joy Ministry, Inc. the right to use, edit, publish, and/or distribute the posts, digital photography, video, or other content provided or authorized for use on its website, in its print and/or electronic materials, and social media.
I understand that I retain first rights to my submitted work and may publish it at my discretion at any future date. It is my responsibility to notify future publishers that the work appeared with Chronic Joy® and that Chronic Joy maintains the right to publish it again in the future. I acknowledge that submitted work is original to me and has not been accepted by a publisher that precludes its use and/or publication by Chronic Joy. I verify that I own the rights to have the submitted work published, distributed, or otherwise promoted by Chronic Joy®. I further certify that the submitted work is not plagiarized from another source.
I understand that I will not be paid, reimbursed, compensated, or given royalties by Chronic Joy now or at any time in the future.
HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES
Please email high res images directly or send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please upload your submission including a brief biography (not to exceed 85 words), and links to your blog, website, books, and/or social media as desired. Additionally, upload your headshot.
- Posts should be approximately 500-1000 words in length.
- Devotionals should be approximately 500 words in length. Click here for guidelines.
- Poetry should:
- Include the "why" behind your poem (ie: What prompted the poem?) in an introductory paragraph.
- Consider including a question or two at the end to encourage others to write a poem for themselves.
- Please submit Word documents only.
- Documents should be grammatically-correct and spell-checked.
- Please include your headshot (.jpg), brief biography (not to exceed 85 words), and links to your blog, website, books, and/or social media as desired.
- Complete our short (but necessary) Release Form.
- When quoting Scripture, please include reference and translation.
- Posts should be compassionate, understanding, and empathetic.
- Be honest as you wrestle with hard topics and difficult emotions. Posts don't need a happy ending, but should always lean towards hope.
- We accept previously published work, just let us know when and where, and include links if possible.
- We reserve the right to edit accepted submissions.
- We do not accept book reviews, but do accept excerpts from your published books.
- We do not accept submissions about specific medical treatments, medications, healthcare providers, clinics, hospitals, products, services, or apps.
- We do not accept submissions that include LGBTQ.
- We do not accept submissions that discuss politics.
- We do not offer compensation.
- If accepted, we will notify you via email.
CHRONIC JOY RESOURCES • PERMISSIONS AND AUTHORIZATION
CAN YOU PRINT OUR RESOURCES?
As a global resource ministry we are delighted for you to print and distribute our online resources in their entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee.
CAN YOU SHARE OUR RESOURCES ELSEWHERE ON THE WEB?
You are invited to repost unaltered article excerpts from our online resources on a website. We simply ask that you link back to the full resource on our website. You are welcome to embed publicized videos on your website provided that you include a backlink to the original Chronic Joy® video or content source. You are welcome to download content from our website or YouTube.
We’d be honored if you’d leave a Testimonial about how Chronic Joy® has blessed you.
CAN YOU SHARE OUR IMAGES?
Yes, as long as you do not charge a fee. Discover 1000s of inspiring, faith-based photos available at Flickr for immediate, high-res download for your ministry, organization, social media, or to simply encourage friends and loved ones with a beautiful photo in a text or email. (Attribution- NonCommercial Creative Commons)
Chronic Joy is a global resource ministry dedicated to compassionately serving all those affected by chronic illness, chronic pain, mental illness, and disability.
Chronic Joy® Access
Opening Doors. Removing Barriers.
Accessibility is an invitation to broaden our perspectives, choosing the simple kindness of including one another, opening doors, and removing barriers.