ABOUT CHRONIC JOY®
We offer a wide variety of programs designed to help meet the needs of all those affected by chronic illness, mental illness, chronic pain, and disability — and we are committed to our core values.
Raising awareness about chronic illness, mental illness, and caregivers, as well as highlighting the significant impact of illness on every aspect of life (faith, family, finances, friendships, education, hobbies, employment and marriage) are of primary importance.
Prayer, service, creativity, movement, and generosity are hallmarks of cultivating community, a slow and intentional work that takes time and courage. There are vital opportunities for you to join in the movement and growth of Chronic Joy.
Providing faith-based educational materials through:
- Resources for chronic illness, mental illness, and caregivers, parents, children, teens, young adults, leaders, and churches.
- More than 100 webpages filled with faith-based, thoughtfully developed, and deeply meaningful content.
- A comprehensive and growing library of curated books.
- 300+ audio blogs and counting.
- Chronic Joy Study Series designed specifically for those affected by chronic illness.
- 100+ free printables with more great content on the way!
- An extensive collection of free, high-res, faith-based images available for immediate download.
- New posts every month bursting with encouraging, hope-filled, and inspirational stories.
Prayer is the heart beat of Chronic Joy®.
Hover over an image for a brief description and a link to learn more.