ABOUT CHRONIC JOY®
We offer a wide variety of programs. These help to meet the needs of all those affected by chronic physical and mental illness. And we are committed to our core values:
Raising awareness with materials for chronic illness, mental illness, and caregivers highlighting the significant impact of illness on every aspect of life – faith, family, finances, friendships, education, hobbies, employment, and marriage.
Prayer, service, creativity, movement, and generosity are hallmarks of cultivating community, a slow and intentional work that takes time and courage. There are vital opportunities for you to join in the movement and growth of Chronic Joy.
Providing faith-based educational materials through:
- Resources for chronic illness, mental illness, and caregivers, parents, children, teens, young adults, leaders, and churches.
- More than 100 webpages filled with faith-based, thoughtfully developed, and deeply meaningful content.
- A comprehensive and growing library of curated books.
- 200+ audio blogs and counting.
- Chronic Joy Study Series designed specifically for those affected by chronic illness.
- 70+ free printables with more great content on the way!
- An extensive collection of free, high-res, faith-based images available for immediate download.
- A dozen guest posts every month bursting with encouraging, hope-filled, and inspirational stories.
Prayer is the heart beat of Chronic Joy®.
Hover over an image for a brief description and a link to learn more.