VOLUNTEER WITH US!
WHAT ARE YOUR GRACE GIFTS?
Illness and pain can make serving in traditional or culturally familiar ways challenging, but not impossible. We invite you to dust off your grace gifts, take a fortifying sip of courage, and link arms with us in the mission and ministry of Chronic Joy®. Make a difference, one precious life at a time.
Every believer has received grace gifts, so use them to serve one another as faithful stewards of the many-colored tapestry of God’s grace. (1 Peter 4:10 paraphrase)
Whatever your story, whatever hue and shade of God’s many-colored tapestry of grace, your voice is valued, your grace gifts make a difference, and you are vital and necessary. If you feel the Spirit’s gentle nudge to get involved, He’s already making a way and already preparing your place.
Want to get involved?
5 Easy Ways to Put Your Grace Gifts into Action & Volunteer!
- Forward the email to encourage others.
- Invite a friend to chat about the posts. Creative Ways to Use Chronic Joy Posts & Publications is chockful of great ideas.
- Print out a devotional and tuck it into a card.
2. FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Like, share, and comment on our posts.
- Set up a Chronic Joy fundraiser for your birthday.
- Visit our store to purchase these easy-to-use sets (flat cards, envelopes, and professionally printed guides) to send a little #PenToPaper love to your dear ones, and your purchase supports the vital work of Chronic Joy.
4. Story Matters • Creatively Express Your Story
- We can feel isolated and powerless when living with chronic illness, but what if your story begins to bridge those barriers? What if your story offers a glimmer of hope to someone standing at the edge of hopelessness?
- Story Matters • Creatively Express Your Story is a great free resource to help you wrestle with your story.
- When you’re ready, share your story with loved ones.
5. Ambassador of Intentional Kindness
- Complete the form below to request a Service in a Box starter set. (Limit one. US residents only.)
- Sign up for You Get Mail! Receive free, professionally designed and printed, old-school, #PenToPaper snail mail throughout the year. Each mailing includes two FREE flat cards, so you can continue to be an Ambassador of Intentional Kindness all year long.