Become a Creative Contributor
Here’s what you need to know:
Chronic Joy Ministry is a chronic illness ministry built on a foundation of hope, purpose, worth and joy in Jesus Christ. Community, prayer, story, and visual arts are as vital to this ministry as food and water.
We accept submissions from a wide array of creative arts.
General Submission Guidelines:
- Complete and submit Contributing Creative Artist Release.
- E-mail high-res images, other media, or links to your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Horizontal images are preferred, however we welcome all orientations.
- If submitting text on your image, please include chronic-joy.org (your name/logo may be discreetly placed, if desired).
- Text may include: Bible verse(s) or appropriate quotes on prayer, hope, purpose, worth, joy, peace, suffering, illness, faith, caregiving, marriage, parenting, or leadership, etc.
- You may include a caption with your image or media, but please limit to 280 characters or less.
- Accepted images/media will be added to our cloud-based storage and made available for public use.
- Please include a brief artist bio, headshot, and links to your website and social media with your first submission.
- We reserve the right to edit accepted submissions.
- We offer no compensation, except our sincere appreciation.
Do you create in other ways? We’d love to know!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.