Become a Creative Contributor
Here’s what you need to know:
Chronic Joy Ministry is a chronic illness ministry built on a foundation of hope, purpose, worth and joy in Jesus Christ. Community, prayer, story, and visual arts are as vital to this ministry as food and water.
We accept submissions from a wide array of creative arts.
General Submission Guidelines:
- Complete and submit Contributing Creative Artist Release.
- E-mail high-res images, other media, or links to your submission to email@example.com.
- Horizontal images are preferred, however we welcome all orientations.
- If submitting text on your image, please include chronic-joy.org (your name/logo may be discreetly placed, if desired).
- Text may include: Bible verse(s) or appropriate quotes on prayer, hope, purpose, worth, joy, peace, suffering, illness, faith, caregiving, marriage, parenting, or leadership, etc.
- You may include a caption with your image or media, but please limit to 280 characters or less.
- Accepted images/media will be added to our cloud-based storage and made available for public use.
- Please include a brief artist bio, headshot, and links to your website and social media with your first submission.
- We reserve the right to edit accepted submissions.
- We offer no compensation, except our sincere appreciation.
Do you create in other ways? We’d love to know!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your seeing your inspired work!
Meet Our Creative Contributors
Chronic Joy® Creative Contributor, Artist, and Author
Samantha is the editor of Calla Press, an online blog featuring children’s writers, illustrators, women’s testimonials, and Christian poetry. The blog is meant to uplift and inspire creatives in the industry and to give glory through our creative passions and gifts. She is the author of All Is Grace: A Memoir of Finding Grace in Marriage through Mental Illness.
Chronic Joy® Creative Contributor, Artist, Author, and Photographer
June is an artist, photographer, and author of four novels. She is an avid reader and enjoys the research her writing style demands. June lives with her family in the Hill Country of Texas, and relies solely on God for her inspiration, wisdom, and guidance.
Chronic Joy® Creative Contributor, Artist, and Writer
Barbara lives in Maryland and has been in ministry with her husband, Mike, for more than 50 years. In the past she has led Bible Studies and spoken at Women’s Retreats. She has three grown sons and 10 grandchildren. She is a retired floral designer and now spends her time painting. Most importantly she has a devoted husband who supports her and always encourages her to remember the wisdom of her precious Lord.
Chronic Joy® Creative Contributor and Photographer
Julie is a self-taught, still-life photographer. Julie Jablonski uses the words soli Deo gloria – to the glory of God alone – to describe her art, and how she longs to live her life. “Sometimes there are seasons in life that are bewildering … especially God’s timing. So I will wait for every bit of beauty He will one day choose to reveal … it will be worth it. Everything He does always is.”