Celebrate, Honor, and Memorial Gifts
Give the precious gift of hope.
Celebrating, honoring, or remembering a friend or loved one with a gift of hope is even more meaningful when it also enriches the lives of those living with chronic illness, mental illness, chronic pain, and disability.
Outdo one another in showing honor. (Romans 12:10)
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)
Celebrating, honoring, or remembering a friend or loved one with a gift of hope is even more meaningful when it also enriches the lives of those living with chronic illness, mental illness, or chronic pain – kindling the precious embers of hope in the lives of those who often feel isolated, forgotten about, and alone.
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. (Isaiah 43:2)
Celebrate. Honor. Remember.
GIFTS IN CELEBRATION
A Gift in Celebration is a thoughtful way to offer a unique blessing for:
- birth or adoption
- Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day
When you make a Gift in Celebration, Chronic Joy will send a meaningful and timely acknowledgement card to your friend or loved one.
Celebration cards may include a short handwritten note such as:
- “Happy Birthday!” or “Happy Anniversary!” or “Merry Christmas!”
- “Congratulations! We feel so much joy for you!” or “We’re so proud of you!”
- “Congratulations on your new house/apartment/job! I’m so excited for you!”
- “We can’t wait to see the beautiful ways God blesses you and your brand new little one!”
GIFTS IN HONOR
A Gift in Honor is a thoughtful way to thank someone for going above and beyond, or to acknowledge someone whose service, kindness, or compassion have touched your heart. Recognize:
- loved ones
When you make a Gift in Honor, Chronic Joy will send a timely and thoughtful card recognizing the recipient.
Gifts in Honor may include a short handwritten note such as:
- “I’m grateful for your friendship! My life is richer and more beautiful because you’re in it.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is so appreciated! Thank you!”
- “Thank you for always going above and beyond for your patients … like me! Happy Nurse’s Week!”
- “Thank you for the sacrificial ways you serve. Your gentle spirit inspires me every single day.”
“…be the one who will plant life-giving seeds for the soul through words of appreciation, gratitude, and thankfulness.” Pastor Tim Erickson
Give the gift of hope today!
GIFTS IN MEMORY OF
A gift in memory of a loved one, friend, or colleague who shares a connection to Chronic Joy is a touching way to honor their life and legacy.
Memorial cards to the family of the deceased may include a short handwritten note such as:
- “With deepest sympathy.”
- “Our thoughts and prayers are with you.”
- “May the love of God enfold you and the comfort of God sustain you.”
- “You are thought of, cared about, and prayed for at this difficult time.”
“When we grieve over someone who has died in Christ, we are sorrowing not for them, but for ourselves. Our grief isn’t a sign of weak faith, but of great love.” Billy Graham
If you are in need of prayer today, our Prayer Pond is a safe and welcoming place to ask. Please know that you are not alone. You are invited with open arms exactly as you are.
GIVE THE GIFT OF HOPE
The recipient of your gift will receive a beautifully designed card acknowledging your thoughtfulness. Each card will be sent within two business days.
GIFTS IN CELEBRATION OF
Celebrate someone special with a gift of hope in their name, that gift's ripples enriching the lives of all those impacted by chronic illness, mental illness, chronic pain, and disability.