Before we can truly love one another, we must first discover how radically, passionately and perfectly we are loved by God.
REJUVENATE, REVITALIZE, REKINDLE AND RECONNECT
• Has chronic illness entered your marriage like a third person?
• Is communication stressful, unsettling or difficult?
• Are differences defining your relationship?
• Has bitterness crept in with the shadows?
• Are financial difficulties causing conflict?
• Has your sex life changed or even disappeared?
• Do you know how deeply loved you are by God?
This insightful and enriching 10-chapter study, designed just for couples, offers you and your spouse a safe place to acknowledge chronic illness and its impact on your marriage, as you grieve, heal, and begin to thrive again together.