CONTRIBUTE PHOTOS & DESIGN
Here’s what you need to know:
Chronic Joy Ministry is a ministry built on the foundations of hope, purpose, worth and joy in Jesus Christ. Beautiful images paired with thought-provoking, inspiring and encouraging quotes and Scripture make a difference in the lives of those affected by chronic illness. Each day we post across most social media platforms.
We accept photo and graphic design submissions using the following guidelines:
- Maximum Image Size for Hootsuite upload is 5MB. Horizontal images post best across media platforms, but we accept both horizontal and vertical.
- Please include chronic-joy.org somewhere on the image as well as your name/logo. (i.e. “CSRe Photography” in a smaller font size (usually 10-12pt) below chronic-joy.org on my images. You’re welcome to do so as well.
- Images can include: Bible verse/s or encouraging/thought-provoking quotes referencing hope, purpose, worth, joy, peace, suffering, illness, faith, caregiving, love, etc.
- Accepted fonts are Open Sans, Futura, or EB Garamond.
- If you have intro words you’d like included when your images post, the only limitation is that they need to be 280 characters or less to accommodate Twitter.
- Once posted, the images will be added to our social media files housed at SmugMug for possible reposting at a later date. And these are available for the public at large to use at will.
- You retain all rights to your images.
- Images should be emailed to email@example.com. If submission is accepted, you will be contacted when you imaged is scheduled for publication.
- You will be introduced as a Contributing Artist. Please include a brief artist bio, photo and links to your social media sites with your first image submission.
- Once your first submission is accepted, you’re invited to submit in an on-going relationship.
- We reserve the right to edit an accepted submission.
- We are unable to offer compensation.